Battle of the Mascaras!


May 16, 2012

 After obsessing over two mascaras for the past couple of weeks I have found a winner!!      The L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon black mascara battled it out with L'Oreal Voluminous      Millions lashes and lo and behold Voluminous Million lashes won! 

Pros:

1.) Packing! It looks very expensive and high end, nothing like the usual drug store mascaras that look quite cheap.

2.) The brush! I personally enjoy plastic wands, I feel they work better for me rather than the soft bristle ones.  I find that the plastic wand REALLY separates my lashes and coats them A LOT better.  I feel that the wand also lengthens my lashes dramatically without giving them that clumpy result. 

3.) The price! I mean, c'mon, nowadays a mascara can cost you almost $25 or more! which is INSANE!! But not the Voluminous! You can get it for about $7-$8 at drugstores.

Cons

1.) Flaking? I have an 8-5 p.m. work schedule and I found that on a few occasions the mascara flaked a tiny bit right at about 5 p.m. which TO ME is NOT such a big deal considering how amazing it worked toward definition, length, volume...whatever you want to call it. Usually I get home and automatically remove my makeup.  This only happened A FEW times, other times I got NO flaking AT ALL.

    Before....



    After.....





No comments: