Recent Purchases...

May 4, 2012


I was running really low on some face products so I just had to make a pit stop at the mall, CVS, Sally's Beauty Supply and Sephora.  As you can see from the picture above these are all the products I "needed"..LOL! Ever since I hit the age 30 yeah that's right 30 I am old..haha.. I have been wanting to try some anti-aging products, I found a great toner to help my hyperpigmentation and clarisonic came out with a new brush head geared toward acne-prone skin which I have.  So let me briefly go threw the items I purchased.

1.  Kiehl's- I recently ran out of my creamy avocado eye cream so I decided to purchase another eye cream from kiehl's and I went with the midnight recovery eye cream it is "supposed" to help dark under eyes, puffiness and it also has anti-aging properties which I am on the hut for all the other stuff is just a bonus.  I also picked up the Abyssine Cream which is an anti-wrinkle cream and I use this at night don't have really much to say yet being that I have only been using it for about a week.  All I know is that it hasn't broken me out and that's a plus.

2. SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone-  This is a brightening activator/toner that has been working wonderfully. I purchased it off the Sephora website for 19.00 which isn't bad the only down side is that it is only 4 fluid oz.  Wish they made a bigger bottle :(

3.  Clarisonic brush head-  It was time for a new one and I saw that they came out with a brush head for acne prone skin.  I have used the sensitive, the pore cleansing and now this one I want to say this one is by far the softest and has been working wonderfully think I will repurchase.

4.  Coconut oil-  I have been using this on my hair as a treatment.  I have only tried it a handful of times but it has left my hair super soft.  What I do is only apply it to the ends of my hair and put my hair in a bun over night then wash out in the morning.

5.  Covergirl Lash Perfection-  I have been enjoying my covergirl lash blast(orange tube) and when I saw this one I thought I would give it a shot.  I want to say I like the original better.

6.  China Glaze-Frost Bite such a great bright blue color, if your in the market for a blue nail polish pick this one up!

These are just some of the things I picked up recently and wanted to share them with you.  Let me know if you guys have tried any of them or have any recommendations!!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!

No comments: