May 4, 2012
1. Kiehl's- I recently ran out of my creamy avocado eye cream so I decided to purchase another eye cream from kiehl's and I went with the midnight recovery eye cream it is "supposed" to help dark under eyes, puffiness and it also has anti-aging properties which I am on the hut for all the other stuff is just a bonus. I also picked up the Abyssine Cream which is an anti-wrinkle cream and I use this at night don't have really much to say yet being that I have only been using it for about a week. All I know is that it hasn't broken me out and that's a plus.
2. SUPER by Dr. Nicholas Perricone- This is a brightening activator/toner that has been working wonderfully. I purchased it off the Sephora website for 19.00 which isn't bad the only down side is that it is only 4 fluid oz. Wish they made a bigger bottle :(
3. Clarisonic brush head- It was time for a new one and I saw that they came out with a brush head for acne prone skin. I have used the sensitive, the pore cleansing and now this one I want to say this one is by far the softest and has been working wonderfully think I will repurchase.
4. Coconut oil- I have been using this on my hair as a treatment. I have only tried it a handful of times but it has left my hair super soft. What I do is only apply it to the ends of my hair and put my hair in a bun over night then wash out in the morning.
5. Covergirl Lash Perfection- I have been enjoying my covergirl lash blast(orange tube) and when I saw this one I thought I would give it a shot. I want to say I like the original better.
6. China Glaze-Frost Bite such a great bright blue color, if your in the market for a blue nail polish pick this one up!
These are just some of the things I picked up recently and wanted to share them with you. Let me know if you guys have tried any of them or have any recommendations!!
HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!