My week in Paradise...

July 4, 2012

Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July! A little BBQ, Black Jack and fireworks with family and friends is how I spent today.  On another note, I just got back from an 8 day vacation in the beautiful island of Maui, Hawaii! I wanted to share with you all a few pictures from my trip.  The food, the people and the environment was like nothing I have ever experienced in my life! Here's hoping that I get to go back soon....real soon.

This is the "twin falls" which is on the Road to Hana (a 3-4 hr drive around Maui). Amazing waterfalls and views!

We stopped by at Seven Sacred Pools which is in Oheo on the Road to Hana.  There's many hiking trails and beautiful spots to discover!

Snorkeling anyone? I want to say that I mastered Snorkeling! It was so much fun exploring underwater !


 Considering we flew back home on Tuesday, this was just the icing on the cake!




 The Sunset on our way back to the Hotel :)



This was at Napili! Beautiful crystal clear water!



I purchased this gorgeous charm with Swarovski crystals for my Pandora bracelet.  The Pineapple is definitely something to remember Maui by.



Of course like any other tourist visiting a beautiful Island, I had to have a Tropical drink.  I ordered the Lava Flow (virgin) and it was just delicious!



We didn't waste any time, this was our last day in Maui so we decided to hang out by the pool and have breakfast....it was definitely bitter sweet to say goodbye.


No comments: