Summer Bashing....

August 9, 2012

It has been hot these last couple of days, I don't do very well in the heat and we still have about a month and a half before we get into the Fall.  I am the kind of girl that prefers the winter months over the summer.  I love everything about the Winter, the fashion, I love rainy days and cool crisp mornings, wearing boots with oversized sweaters, I can't think of one thing I hate about the Winter.  I think what it comes down too is I like to be comfortable and cozy...

When it comes to the Summer I like to keep it cool, I like to wear thin clothing like you see here in these pictures.  I never understand how girls can wear boots with leggings on a hot day, but that is besides the point.  Anything cotton and flowy is what I like.  Also another thing is I hate styling my hair especially during the Summer at times I don't even run a brush threw it because 1. it is too hot to use a blow dryer, flat iron..etc. and 2. I prefer the bed head look or I will wash my hair at night and put my hair in a braid and when I wake up in the morning I have this great beach wave look going.  I can literally keep on going but I think that's enough as you can see Summer is not my favorite time of year just grateful its almost over...




Old Navy Blouse. Zara Skirt. Zara Blazer. Tory Burch Flats. Marc by Marc Jacobs handbag. MRSHEEK necklaces. Michael Kors Watch

No comments: