SPLENDID...

August 20, 2012


I scored on this Splendid blouse a couple of weeks ago from TJMaxx.  Usually TJMaxx is a hit and miss but this time around I found some great stuff with reasonable prices of course.  This blouse is extremely comfortable very thin and flowy and what I like most is its made up of two different materials, I don't know if you can tell but the sleeves are made up of a soft cotton  and is actually a lighter shade of blue. Summer will be coming to an end and I am looking for great transitional pieces, all I can think about is scarf's, booties, leggings and leather jackets..

Oh, I almost forgot, the lipstick I am wearing is by Nars and its called "heat wave" which I think fits perfectly because in LA we are definitely having a heatwave.  This lipstick is an orange based red and I think it complements my olive skin just beautifully, I actually prefer and orange base rather thank a pink base.  If you are in the market for a red lipstick make sure to check this one out.

Hope you having a great week!!!



Blouse/Splendid. Jeans/Zara. Shoes/Nine West. Demi Link Necklace & Audrey Bracelet/MRSHEEK. Lipstick/Nars Heat wave

No comments: