Pregnant in Heels

July 24, 2012

Okay.... so maybe not heels but wedges in this case.  I couldn't wait any longer to wear this white summery dress I recently picked up at H&M.  This is the perfect dress for a hot summer day. I paired the dress with Old Navy wedges that are just about the most comfortable wedges I have EVER purchased!!  Now for the bag! Oh my god this bag! I am crazy about it! Also from H&M, I picked it up as it reminded me of the Celine luggage purse which costs about $2500+ and which I will probably never be able to afford.  I have to admit, this outfit made me feel sexy, even at 7 months pregnant :)





           Outfit details:

           Dress: H&M 
           Shoes: Old Navy
           Bracelets: Audrey Bracelets (shiny gold, shiny silver) www.mrsheek.com
           Bag: H&M
           Sunglasses: Downtown L.A.

No comments: