The Black Pump....

                           June 5, 2012                                                                                                              

Let me just start by saying that I have been wanting a pair of Christian Louboutin's for years!!!  Let me tell you a little bit about the shoe,  its called "pigalle"and I prefer it in the 100mm which I believe is about 4 inches.  It has a pointy toe and is made out of black leather with the signature red leather sole.  Its absolutely gorgeous and the reason I love them so is because they're "classic" who doesn't need a black pump, which will never and I mean never go out of style.  And another thing which I love, is that they can be worn both casually and dressy!!  Now to make the decision, should I purchase them or not????

No comments: