♥ Valentine's Day fashion ♥

     February 9, 2012




Baret-H&M, Coat-Charlotte Russe, Blouse-Nordstrom, Jeans-Target, Boots-Zara, Gloves-Target, necklace mrsheek, Purse-Jimmy Choo

In honor of Valentine’s Day, I put together a fun outfit perfect for a day/night out with that special someone or if you are simply going out with the girls! The weather has been all over the place lately and this day we just happened to get some rain which doesn’t happen quite often here in Los Angeles-im not much of a rain girl to be quite honest with you :0/

To spruce up my spirit, I took out my Charlotte Russe coat and paired it with my favorite red skinny jeans from Target.  I’m so excited about Valentine’s Day! It’s one of my favorite holidays! (yes, I consider it a holiday! Hee, hee).  A steak dinner at Houston ’s or some Japanese food at Katsuya are the top choices for that special night.








No comments: