Happy Feet!

   February 16, 2012      



So lately I’ve been wearing my high heels to work Monday- Friday and to be quite honest with you, my feet are upset.  After a long 8 hour work day I can literally hear my feet cursing at me.  Immediately I realized “I need a shorter heel!”
  
 I envisioned….*hand on my chin* Throw on any of my favorite colorful skinny jeans…. pair it with a nice blouse or  a t-shirt….. put on my pumps and I’m out the door looking fab! – All I could think of is, “SOLD!!”
  
I began my hunt for a smaller heel for those “im not in the mood for high heels today!” kinda days.  While shopping at The Americana on Glendale I visited a store very dear to my heart, H&M! As no surprise to me, H&M did not disappoint! I found the heels and at the ridiculous price of $24.95, what girl doesn’t love a nice and inexpensive pair of heels? I purchased three colors,  electric blue, nude and a black, all which I can wear with oh so many, many outfits. 


No comments: